Coronavirus Company Statement
Covid-19: Our Response
C&W Communications is closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and is following guidance from the World Health Organization, local health authorities in our markets, and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and the communities where we operate is our primary consideration. We have put the following measures in place due to the spread of the virus:
- Suspended business-related travel across our company
- Placed hand sanitizer and additional cleaning supplies in all of our offices and stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning across all of our facilities
- Provide ongoing educational information to our employees regarding the virus and how to prevent infection
- Worked with local governments in several of our markets to issue PSAs to local communities
- Activated our Business Continuity processes and Regional Crisis Management Team to continue to monitor and take appropriate decisions
We will continue to keep our customers and employees informed on this matter as more information becomes available. We remain committed to providing uninterrupted service to our clients during this unprecedented period to minimize any possible impact.