17 August, 2015
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc today announces the following changes to its Board of Directors:
- Robin Freestone will join the Cable & Wireless Communications Plc Board of Directors as a Non-executive Director from 17 August 2015. He will become a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
- Ian Tyler will retire as a Non-executive Director, and his role as Chairman of the Audit Committee with effect from 30 September 2015.
- Also in Press Releases
- John Reid Confirmed As CEO Of Cable & Wireless
John Reid has been confirmed as Chief Executive Officer of… Read on
- Flow CARIFTA Games 2017
Exciting On-The-Go Access, More Broadcast Hours For Caribbean Sports Fans… Read on
- C&W Networks Wins Wholesale Service Provider Of The Year And Service Innovation Of The Year Awards At MEF Excellence Awards 2016
Recognized For Industry Leadership In The Wholesale Service And Service… Read on
- C&W Networks Wins Fourth Consecutive Best Caribbean Wholesale Carrier Award
Recognized for its Innovation, Excellence and Leadership across the Region… Read on