17 August, 2015
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc today announces the following changes to its Board of Directors:
- Robin Freestone will join the Cable & Wireless Communications Plc Board of Directors as a Non-executive Director from 17 August 2015. He will become a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
- Ian Tyler will retire as a Non-executive Director, and his role as Chairman of the Audit Committee with effect from 30 September 2015.
- Also in Press Releases
- Flow Football Fans Welcome Chelsea TV
Channel Now Part Of Innovative Flow Sports ‘Premier Pack’ Read on
- C&W Communications Expands Network With Ericsson Across Caribbean And Panama
- C&W’s customers to enjoy best-in-class high speed, high performance… Read on
- C&W Networks Expands Capabilities Via Point-Of-Presence In Jacksonville, Florida
Better customer support, more advanced connectivity via the state-of-the-art node… Read on
- C&W Networks And Te Subcom Extend Pan-Caribbean Partnership To Provide Capacity Upgrades To Multiple Cable Systems
SubCom’s ECLink Regional Upgrade will enable C&W Networks to fulfill… Read on