17 August, 2015
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc today announces the following changes to its Board of Directors:
- Robin Freestone will join the Cable & Wireless Communications Plc Board of Directors as a Non-executive Director from 17 August 2015. He will become a member of the Audit, Nomination and Remuneration Committees.
- Ian Tyler will retire as a Non-executive Director, and his role as Chairman of the Audit Committee with effect from 30 September 2015.
- Also in Press Releases
- Flow Partners With Manchester United To Bring The ‘FA Cup Trophy’ To The Caribbean
2017 is already gearing up to be a great one… Read on
- Flow Signs Iconic Caribbean Comedian – Majah Hype
The Caribbean’s iconic comedy star, Majah Hype, is now a… Read on
- Flow Sports Celebrates One Year as ‘the Home of Sports in the Caribbean’
One year ago, Flow unveiled its new Flow Sports Network,… Read on
- Award Winning Flow Lend Issues Over US$1M In Mobile Credit In Less Than Six Months
Flow has been keeping its prepaid mobile customers connected with… Read on